Stay & Pay For 3 Nights and your 4th night is FREE!
(we do not offer a Free night on Holiday or Special event weekends..call 479.244.5678 to check)
If you are staying for 3 nights or more and would like to take advantage of our FREE 4th night…please use Coupon Code StayFree. Put in the total number of nights into the calendar including your free night, when you enter the coupon code one nights rent will be subtracted from your total automatically.
RATES. The rates are the same year round…except for special event weekends..call for pricing.
$150.00 a night plus tax for 1-2 people using 1 Queen size bed….children or adults
$180.00 per night plus tax for 1-4 people using 2 Queen size beds….children or adults
Maximum occupancy is 4 people.
2 Night minimum stay.
Moving to the area? Need a longer stay? Contact us about extended stay rates.
Upon Reservation and payment, we will email you a confirmation and also a map showing driving directions to Dragonfly Mountain Lodge. We are within minutes of downtown Eureka Springs and on a paved road. Motorcycles are welcome!
- RATES. The rates are the same year round. $150.00 a night plus tax for 1-2 people. $180.00 per night plus tax for 3-4 people. Except for special event weekends..call for pricing. Maximum occupancy is 4 people.
- DEPOSITS/FEES. Payment in full is due when making reservation online. If you need to make other arrangements, then please call us at 479.244.5678 – All payments are due within 30 days of making reservation
- CANCELLATIONS. The time factor is critical in vacation rentals, and your reservation will hold this home off the market for a period of time. All reservations cancelled are subject to a cancellation charge of $100.00 plus any PayPal fees. For reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival, no refund will be made if the home is not rented for the reserved period. If the home is re-rented, all monies will be refunded minus the $100.00 and PayPal cancellation charge. The earlier you warn us that you may need to cancel, the better the chances of re-renting. No refunds will be made for early departures, late arrivals, or if the number in your party decreases.
- NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. If evidence of a pet or smoking is found inside the home, you will be charged a minimum of $200.00 for additional cleaning. Failure to comply with our “No Smoking” policy or “No Pet” policy may result in eviction and loss of all monies paid. Smoking is allowed on the porches where you will find chairs and ashtrays for your convenience.
- TELEPHONES. There are no land-lines on the property. There is a computer in the guest house with Internet capabilities.
- NO PARTIES. No parties or groups larger than those renting the property are allowed without prior permission.
- UNIT CAPACITY is restricted to a maximum of 4 people including children.
- DISTURBANCES. Any disturbance resulting in neighborhood complaints, police action, illegal activities, damage to the property, or violation of this agreement or of rules and regulations governing the property, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited. This agreement does not create a tenancy for the property; you can be removed from the property without process of law if you do not depart at the appropriate time.
- APPLIANCE OPERABILITY & REPAIR. All appliances are guaranteed to be in good working order upon your arrival, however things do malfunction from time to time. We cannot guarantee air conditioning, appliances, telephones, or other equipment, but we do guarantee that repairs will be made as soon as possible. REFUNDS cannot be made due to failure. Owners and Agent reserve the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the property with reasonable notice, or without notice if you cannot be reached.
- PROPERTY CONDITION / DAMAGE DEPOSITS. You agree to leave the property in good condition: no physical damage, house and yard neat and tidy, dishes washed, spills wiped up, trash removed according to instructions, etc. Late check-out, trash left, or house and grounds needing more-than-usual cleaning are the common reasons why charges are made to cover damage or theft. By renting this house, you agree that you will be responsible for any damages or thefts and understand these charges will be charged to your credit card on file or if necessary pursued with police report and via whatever legal means required to recover monies to cover any damage or theft. You also agree to pay any court costs, legal fees and interest not to exceed 8% should legal ramification become necessary. The person who reserves, rents, and pays for the stay is responsible for all damages that he/she or anyone in their party who is staying at house and causes damage. By renting and staying in this vacation home, you agree to all terms and policies set forth in this document.
- LIABILITY. Guests agree to hold Owners and Agent free and clear of any liability for damage to self or property, resulting from accident or injury, or loss of enjoyment, due to power outages, rain, snow, sun, negligence, defective construction, fire, theft, inoperable appliances, etc. Owners will take all possible steps to make sure the house equipment is in proper order.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE. We strongly recommend that you look at all available photographs before booking. Rental homes are privately owned, but we cannot make the decision for you and will not be responsible if you are not happy with your choice on arrival. No refunds for early departure.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY. The Owners and Agent are not responsible for loss, theft or damage to your belongings while at the rented property. You may want to check your homeowner’s policy, and/or arrange for travelers’ or tenants’ insurance to cover your belongings.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. (CST). No early arrivals, please, as we will be preparing the home for your stay just before you arrive. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. (CST). Issued keys should be left on the kitchen counter. Lost keys will be charged at $15 per key. If keys are subsequently returned, a refund will be given. Please insure that all doors, sliders, and windows are securely locked and lights are turned off. We are not responsible for items left in the rental home.